2015年8月7日金曜日

Rio: Blu and Jewel

Suddenly Jewel shouts, 'Blu! Help!' I look up. Oh no! It's Nigel. He has got Jewel.
'Where are you going?' I shout. 'To Carnival! Help!' says Jewel. 'I'm coming! I say.
Blu and Jwele got friendly in Carnival. They get to like each other.
However Blu can't fly and he want to go home.
Then, suddenly Jewel was got by Nigel, not good bird.
Can he regain her? And can he fly?

Vocbulary

cage かご
chain 鎖

Reference

Fiona, D. (2012). Rio: Blu and Jewel (Popcorn ELT Readers, Level 1). Scholastic.


Wordcount:557

4 件のコメント:

  1. he has got Jewel.
    Don't forget capital letters!

    Jewel.'I'm coming!
    Please check spaces and punctuation!

    返信削除
  2. Jwele ?

    Rio:Blu >
    Rio: Blu

    Also, please check how to write the author's name.

    返信削除
  3. got friendly in Carnival.They get to like each other.
    got friendly in Carnival. They got to like each other.

    返信削除