2015年8月6日木曜日

hello

My name is takaya.
Nice to meet you!
My major is computer science and erectlical Engineering.
I like watching sports games.
Especially, I like baseball game and I am a "Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks" fan.
I watch the game whenever I can watch on TV.
My favorite player is Yanagita.
He is a very good player!
I think he can reach the "toripuru 3" which is the his target.

Next, I like playing tennis.
I belong to the tennis club.
However, recently I cannot join the activity because I start a part time job.
I work for a japanese style bar.
You can eat "yakitori".
It's very delicious.

Then, I think one of the most interesting game is "regend of zerua".
It need thinking and finding the way to win the boss and the right path.
It have aspect of action game and  thinking game.
The dungeon is so difficult that a lot of people have no idea of the right path.
However if you can find the right path, you will get very happy and will have got crazy about the game.
Please play it!
It's very interesting!

By the way, when I am free,I often read comic books.
I like almost all af comic books, sports, fantasy, love and comedy, and so on.
However, I like "gin no sazi" best.
The atmosphere is very good.
You can feel importance of agriculture.
I also like conversaton between the caracters.
You will like it!


Thank you for reading!

5 件のコメント: